2017-2018 PRE-KINDERGARTEN LOTTERY on March 29, 2017
8:30 AM - 1:00 PM (Applications Accepted)
1:15 PM (Lottery Drawing)
- Child must be four years of age on or before September 1, 2017
- Child must be a resident of DeKalb County*
*NOTE: A student is only eligible to participate in the lottery at the home school that serves the student’s address for the 2017-2018 school year. Visit the DeKalb County School District’s website at http://www.dekalbschoolsga.org to determine your home school.
Documentation Needed to Apply:
- Official Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate, Passport, Hospital Record of Live Birth, Green Card, Pink Card or Federal I-94 Card)
- Parent/Guardian Identification
- Child’s Social Security Number
- Proof of Residency* (Current Gas, Water, or Electric Bill; Signed Lease Agreement; and/ or Signed Home Mortgage Contract)
*NOTE: In the event of co-residency, an Affidavit of Residence must be completed by the parents(s)/legal guardian(s) and homeowner/lessee and submitted to the school with all required documents attached.
Additional Documentation Needed to Confirm Registration:
- Current Immunization Certificate (FORM 3231)
- Current Eye, Ear, Dental and Nutrition Examination Certificate (FORM 3300)
- Copy of Social Security Card or Signed Waiver
If you have any questions, please call 678-676-0379 or 678-676-0147.