Welcome to Kingsley Elementary
Home of the Comets
It's PTO Registration Time for the 2018-2019 School Year!
Click on the link below to take you through the registration process for new and returning families.
Kingsley PTO: Ready, Set, Go For Next Year!
- Online Back to School Supply Ordering Opens in May! Look in your eblast or in school star folders for more information.
- 2018-2019 PTO Online Registration:
- For new and returning students: Opens on Sunday, July 1st, 2018.
- Update student and family information @ www.kingsleyelementaryga.org
- Pay your activity fee, annual fund, and purchase 2018-2019 year book without waiting in line at Open House.
- 2018-2019 Fast Pass Registration
- July 24th from 8am-1pm
- Register your student (new and returning) with the school district in advance of Open House.
- Find out your student’s teacher for this year!
- Open House
- August 1stfrom 8am-11am
- If you missed Fast Pass you will register for school on this day.
- Register/renew with the PTO, pay activity fees, annual fund, and purchase year books(s) if you didn’t do so online or at Fast Pass.
Summer Time is Fun Time
It's hard to believe that this year is over and our students are another year along in their incredible journey at Kingsley Elementary! We hope you enjoy this summer and spend some quality R&R time!
After relaxing though, don’t forget to help your kiddo(s) keep their
skills sharp by spending some time each day on one or more of
the ideas from the list below:
- Read a book together (or have your student read independently). We highly suggest this as a daily activity. A trip to the library is always fun and borrowing book from the library is free!
- Create a book report using one of these creative ideas:
- Find your inner author by keeping a daily journal of your summer adventures or practice creative writing with one of these out of this world suggestions:
- Practice math with these fun games:
- Explore science by working on an at-home experiment:
- Art is a GREAT way to continue to exercise and expand the brain! Here are some fun art projects using everyday items at home:
- Stick with STEAM! Create inventions out of "found objects". Can your student build a marble roller coaster using only paper towel rolls, paper plates, popsicle sticks, tape, and a cardboard base? We bet they can!
We hope you enjoy some of the activities above with your student(s) this summer and they come back to school ready to share all the great things they did this summer!
See you in August!
What's happening at the school...
To view the archives of the eNewsletters, click the below "View All" button.
Why join the PTO?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!