New to Kingsley?

Welcome! Please bring the following documents to the front office to register.

  • Student Registration Packet*
  • Household Registration Packet*
  • Also bring originals and copies of the following:
    • Proof of residency- Recent utility bill (power, water or gas) OR Signed Lease or Deed
    • Child’s certified birth certificate or passport
    • Child’s Social Security card (Waivers are available)
    • Immunization Form 3231 with 2nd Varicella
    • Vision-Hearing-Dental Form 3300
    • Parent’s photo ID

*For your convenience the Registration Packets, both Household and Student packets, are available to print off from the DeKalb County School website ( - choose the top 2 links under Documents/Forms) that you can complete before you come to Kingsley.


If your child was born outside the United States and is new to DeKalb County Schools, you will need to register them at the International Welcome Center before coming to Kingsley. For more information call the International Welcome Center at 678-676-6602.

Upcoming Events